The grandlake handbags have been made completely to our specifications- the finishes, the linings, the pockets,are entirely custom. That means nobody else will have a bag exactly like this one! And Bonus, they are all made from start to finish in beautiful southern California.
- Gold-toned metal zipper
- Expandable gusseted bottom
- Lined in coordinating cotton
- Interior and exterior zipper pocket
- Handcut tassel zipper pull
- 24" adjustable Soleta leather shoulder strap
- Measures approximately 14"x13"
About the leather
The leather used starts from hides sourced from the American food chain. A company founded in the 1800s to service the Gold Rush sends those hides around the world to be processed for specialty companies. The rest of the components are also from the United States. The zippers are made in the YKK factory in California, the thread is from Georgia and the tags are printed in Chicago.