A unique, faceted patchwork textile sourced from the Fuller Projection Dymaxion Map, the Dymaxion Quilt explores Buckminster Fuller's approach to humanity's complex future on Spaceship Earth. Fuller was an architect, designer, author and inventor. His Dymaxion map is the only map of Earth which reveals our planet as one island in one ocean.
Map of Earth which reveals our planet as one island and in one ocean.
- Measures approximately 87" x 69"
- Materials include black cotton, ivory cotton, and ivory poly-silk
- The Fuller Projection™ / Dymaxion Air-Ocean Map is a trademark of the Buckminster Fuller Institute (c) 1938, 1967 & 1992.
- Designed in Brooklyn, handmade by their partners in India
- Appliquéd polysilk is layered on top of superfine cotton
For best quilt care, please machine wash cold on a gentle cycle, then tumble dry at the lowest sitting (or lay flat to air dry).